Practice Area: Public Law
Education & Qualification:
LLM, University of Pune, India 2003
• Faculty Member, Law (2007- ongoing)
Department of Conflict, Peace and Development Studies, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
• Visiting Faculty, Political Science (2011- ongoing)
KCM, Kathmandu University.
• Researcher,(15 May, 2012- 15 July 2012)
Independent Judiciary and Judges Appointment process in Nepalese Context an Analysis, A National Judicial Academy (NJA), Judicial Council, Nepal Bar Association Initiative.
• Researcher, (25 March 2011- 30 November 2011)
Canadian Bar Association –Nepal Bar Association, “Justice System Transition in Nepal: Options and Alternatives (JUSTIN: O&A) CBA-NBA DDN II Project.
• Drafting a lawyers Academy Bill for Nepal Bar Association, (Feb 2011)
• Researcher, (15 August 2010-31 January 2011)
World Bank, Nepal and Social Science Baha: “Peace Building Assignment” Project.
• Research Consultant, (March 2010-May 2010)
Governance Baseline Study of HRGGP-III, ESP Extended Phase and RDIF-II Phase III, Social Science Baha and Interdisciplinary Analyst.
• Developing a Policy Brief on “Human Rights Education in Nepal” and conducting national debate on it for Alliance for Social Dialogue (ASD) (Dec 2009)
• National Reviewer, ( 2009)
Social Inclusion Research Fund (SIRF): Matthias Moyersoen Research Apprenticeships Application 2009
• Developing Syllabus of “Studying Human Rights” for M.A. Course in Conflict Peace and Development Studies, Tribhuvan University, 2009
• Researcher, (Feb 2009-Nov 2009)
“Review of Human Rights Power and Civic Action” funded by Norwegian Research Council, In Collaboration with Harvard School of Public Health, University of Leeds and University of Oslo.
• Research Consultant, “Perception Survey on Judiciary System in Nepal”, Nepal Environmental Lawyers Association/ Danida, Kathmandu (2008)
• Research Consultant, (12 June 2008- 15 September 2008)
“Conflict Mapping”, Action Aid Nepal