Education & Qualification:
• Bachelor of Law (BL), Tribhuwan University of Nepal – 1993
• Master (MA Political Science, Tribhuwan University of Nepal),
• LLM Business and INT’L Trade (Company & Corporate) Law in progress. (KSL).
i. Working as a Lawyer with PIONEER LAW ASSOCIATES since 1992. Main areas of Professional activities are Banking, Labour and Corporate matters of National and multi National companies, Public & Private Interest Litigation.
ii. Experience in preparing incorporation and operational documents of several companies and non-profit making organizations(NGOs).
iii. Legal consultation to Social worker Community, banks, financial companies, Small and Large scale Industries on the matter of Commercial disputes, Labor disputes and other legal matters.
iv. Worked as a researcher for HEIFAR International Nepal chapter (Heifar Project) matters of “Labour law & Labor relation”.
v. Preparing of “Report on Reform in the Labor Legislation for responsive & productive work” for Federation of Chamber of Commerce & Industry .
vi. Experience in preparing reports & other legal documents of several companies, firm and non-profit making Small and Large scale organizations (NGOs/INGOs).
vii. As a Trainer involved in a lots Legal Awareness Programs Organized by Nepal Bar Association & Bankers Associations, Other Intuitions, Multinational Companies, NGOs etc.
viii. Legal adviser of some Bank, Financial Institution and Company.
a. Nepal Gold & silver Associates since 1995,
b. Machhapuchre Bank Ltd. (Associates Legal Adviser).
c. Nabil Bank Ltd. (Associates Legal Adviser).
d. Unitary Consumer Commitee, Subidhanagar KTM.
e. Litigant lawyer case to case basis other many Bank and Financial institutions, and et al,
14 COMPUTER LITERATE IN THE OFFICE PACKAGE
2. Internet/ Web and mail exploration
3. Typing skills in Devanagari Script (Nepali) and Roman Script (English)
4. Multimedia Presentation
7. Power Point
15. ELECTION OFFICER EXPERIENCE:
More then 20 Election conduct to role of election officer such as: Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd., Nabill Bank Ltd. Siddhartha Bank Ltd. Bottlers Nepal, Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Ltd., Uniliver Nepal Ltd. Medical colleges, FNCCI, GAN Nepal, etc.
16. PUBLICATIONS :
i. Various Article & Literature matare of “Labor law, Women Rights, Law & Practice, Nepalese Legal System etc.”, NYAYADOOT, public by Nepal Bar Association, National Dielly & weekly News papers and Others,
• Clinical Legal Education Programmed for Litigations Practices 6 Month in 1993
• Various of short or long Training Special Banking, Corporate management, WTO, Tax, Commercial and Labor matter
a. Clinical Legal Education, Six month organized by Tribhuwan University, Faculty of Law, 1993.
b. Human Rights on Commercial Aspects Training of South Asian Lawyer, Two Week, 1997 Banglore, India.
c. Training on Monitoring Social Development Process organized by Institute of Human Rights and Democracy, IHRD, Kathmandu), 1997.
d. DEVELOPMENT LAYERS COURSE (Organized by Nepal bar 1994)
g. Training on relation between Labor & Employer 1999,
h. Training on Value Added Tax (VAT) in Nepal: Problem & Prospects, Nepal Bar Council Kathmandu, Nepal 2001.
i. Training on Tax, WTO etc. Organized by Nepal Law Society, Kathmandu, 2005.
j. Training on WTO etc. Organized by Supreme Court Bar Association, 2006.
k. Paper present in the Workshop & Seminar subject’s to Banking, Good Governance, Labor & commercial matter.
12. PARA LEGAL TRAINER EXPERIENCE IN MATTER IN BASIC LEGAL SYSTEM ON COMMERCIAL ASPECTS :
a. Conducted by Nepal Bar Association,
1. 1994 august in Dang (Ghorahi) District (5 days).
2. 1995 July in Dolpa District (7 days).
3. 1996 July in surkhet District (7 days)
4. 1997 august Shankhuwashaba District (7 days).
b. Preparing of “Report on Reform in the Labor Legislation for responsive & productive work” for Federation of Chamber of Commerce & Industry 2008 for propose of paralegal on Labor matter.
c. Drafting Para Legal Training Guidelines & Syllabus, Training Para Legal for security of women migrate worker, 2009 (supported by EU Project).
• Former Executive secretary, Supreme Court Bar Association, Nepal
• Member of Bar monitoring committee (Nepal Bar Association)
• Nepal Bar Association
• SAARC LAW NEPAL
• People Forum for Human Right (People Forum)
• INSOL Nepal. etc