Education & Qualification:
Diploma in Arts (DA) Economics and Political science (1975 AD)
Diploma in Law (DL) in Jurisprudence, International Law, Press Law, Law of Remedies (1982)
1983 September to till date: Advocate: Working as a advocate in Supreme court, Appellate court, District court of Nepal
1990– 1991: Lecturer : Waling Multiple campus, Law Faculty
Participation of Trainings and Seminars
• 1990 AD: Law Asia Conference held in Hong Kong.
• Representative for SAARC LAW 4th summit held in Kathmandu.
• Participated in many conferences and seminars as a lawyer organized by Nepal Bar Association, Nepal Law Society, and International Committee of Red Cross, ICJ and Rural Development Foundation (RDF).
• 1st to 4th December 1986: First National seminar on “International Humanitarian Law” held in Kathmandu, Nepal, organized by the International Committee of Red Cross.
• 27th to 30th March 1989: National seminar on “International Humanitarian Law” held in Pokhara, Nepal organized by the International Committee of Red Cross and NRCS.
• 21st to 24th May 1993: Organization and Management Workshop, Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS), Pokhara.
• 31st March to 2nd April 1995: SAARC Law Conference, Kathmandu
• 28th to 30th December 1996: “Women and Human Rights” Trainer’s Training programme organized by Forum for Protection of Human Rights (FOPHUR) Nepal.
• 2nd to 4th August 2000: “Institutional Development Sustainability” workshop organized by Human Resource Development programme of Nepal Red Cross society.
• 28th March to 1st April 2001: Training on Health and Sanitation Education and Community Action Plan as a Team Leader organized by RWSSFDB in Kathmandu, Nepal.
• 29th May to 1st June 2003: “Conflict Preparedness” workshop jointly organized by NRCS & ICRC in Kaski, Pokhara.
• 17th to 25th August, 2004: School Based disaster Risk Reduction trainers’ training, NRCS, Bhaktapur.
• 3 December to 5 December, 2004 participated on Revenue and commercial law training organized by Nepal Law Society supported by DANIDA RAS Project in Nagarkot.
• 25th – 29th May 2005: “Risk Reduction” Trainer’s Training organized by NRCS at Pokhara.
• 24th June 2006: One day Seminar on Current Issues in Forensic Science with special reference to DNA profiling / Typing, National Judicial Academy, Kathmandu, Nepal.
• 18th – 21st September 2006: Trainer’s Training (TOT) of safer access at Banepa organized by NRCS and ICRS
• 17th -18th January 2008: Leadership training at Banepa organized by NATA
• 29th Sep to 4th Oct 2008: “MEDIATION KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL” (forty six hrs.) organized by Forum for protection on people’s Rights, Nepal (PPR NEPAL) at Kathmandu.
• 23rd October to 25 October, 2009 Taken Advance Training conducted by National Judicial Academy Kathmandu Nepal supported by USAID.
• From January 16 to 20, 2012 successfully Participated in the training of for the officer of Nepal Judicial Service and Private Law Practitioners on Anti-money Laundering, Combating Organized Crime and Corruption Cases conducted by National Judicial Academy Nepal.
• From 11 to 13 August 2012 participated in the workshop on “Human Rights Strategic litigation” jointly organized by Advocacy Forum Nepal and International commission of Jurists Nepal in Dhulikhel Nepal.
Involvement of different social organizations
• Central Level member 2008 to 2010: Human Right and Public Concern Committee, Nepal Bar Association, Kathmandu.
• Chairman 1989 to till date: Forum for Protection of Human Rights (FOPHUR), Syangjya Chapter.
• Central Executive Member: FOPHUR for three terms and at present working as Treasurer: Central Executive Committee of FOPHUR from 2004 to till now.
• Former Center Executive Member: Nepal Red Cross Society & chapter Secretary, Treasurer and former Executive Member, Disaster Coordinator of Nepal Red Cross Society Syangja Chapter.
• Vice President and Joint Secretary: Western Regional Bar Association.
• Central Executive Council Member: Nepal Bar Association continuously for two terms from NBA Appellate court Pokhara.
• Joint Treasurer: Nepal Anti TB Association (NATA) from 3 years to till date.
• Central Executive Member: previously worked for 9 years in NATA.
• Elected Member: Nepal Red Cross Society for 30 years in past.
• Member: Nepal Branch of SAARC LAW.
• Member: Eastern Regional Summit, International Union of Anti TB and Lungs diseases (IUAT LD).
• Member: Human Rights National Magna Meet 2009 to 2012, Member of Organizing committee, Coordinator: Thematic Committee on 2009.
• Unanimously Elected on Chair person: Syangja Judicial Society, Kathmandu from 2011 for two years.
• Member: 2008 – 2010 Human Rights and Public Concern Committee of Nepal Bar Association (NBA) central level.
• Member: 2010 to 2012 Lawyers Training and capacity Building committee of NBA central level.
• Central Executive Council Member: 2012 to 2014 in Nepal Bar Association (NBA) from Supreme Court Bar Association.
• Life member: Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS)
• Member: Nepal Law Society
• Member: Nepal Bar Association.
• Life Member: Nepal Anti-TB Association(NATA)
• Former Executive Member: South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) Law, Nepal Chapter
• Member: SAARC Law, Nepal Chapter
• Advancing Participation of Women, Dalit and traditionally excluded groups of Terai, Nepal in drafting New Constitution, supported by UNFPA, Rupendehi, and Kapilbastu.
• Trainer of Training on Constituent Assembly for Inclusive Democracy, supported by CCO, Jhapa.
• Workshop on Reconciliation: Reestablishment of Social Coherence and Communal Coexistence in Tarai, supported by CCO, Dhanusha.
• Nepal Bar Association
• Nepal Red Cross Society on International Humanitarian Law (IHL), Risk Reduction, Safer Access
• Nepal Anti Tuberculosis Association
• Forum for Protection of Human Rights
• Manual Writer: TOT on Constituent Assembly for Inclusive Democracy
• National Observer: General Election Observation Committee (GEOC) of Nepal.
• Team Leader: Report Writing team of General Election Observation Committee on Constituent Assembly supported by Danida, Norway and CCO.
• Board Member: January, 2002- July 2004: Local Development Fund Board (LDFB) of Sayangja District Development Committee, supported by UNDP
Publication and Articles
1. Human Rights Situation in Rural Area
2. Social Offence Act is Black Symbol of Human Rights Abuse
Hongkong, Bangladesh, India
Basic knowledge of Computer, MS-Word and Internet/Email
English: Very good