CMS provides clients with specialist, business-focused advice in law and tax matters. With our 3,000 legal professionals across the world, working in sector-based teams and trained in project management, our focus is on our clients and fulfilling their objectives.
In a competitive legal market, we stand apart through our deep commitment to understandingour clients´ business and the sectors and countries in which we operate. From major multinationals and mid-caps to enterprising start-ups, we provide the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead whatever its chosen markets.
CMS Belgium is a member of CMS, which provides clients with specialist, business- focused advice in law and tax matters. CMS’ 3000 legal professionals across the world, working in sector-based teams and trained in project management, are focused on our clients and fulfilling their objectives. CMS operates in 58 offices worldwide, offering real-world advice to clients operating in a challenging business climate and a fast-changing regulatory environment.
At CMS Belgium, we provide complete legal and tax services/solutions to clients, with more than 90 lawyers in Brussels, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Our clients include a large number of high profile listed and non-listed national and foreign clients, who instruct us in connection with top quality work in the upper mid-tier and lower top-tier segments of the market.
Find out what makes us stand out from the rest:
- Our lawyers take their work seriously, not themselves.
- Our structure allows both the client and associates easy access to partners, helping to nurture talent and solve issues swiftly and efficiently. We focus on practising law with the sophistication of larger organisations while maintaining the involvement of a smaller firm. Like our clients, we are entrepreneurs and we understand what makes the difference.
- We invest in long-term partnerships with our clients, amassing a genuine knowledge of their business and generating win-win formulas. This is why we introduced a range of alternative pricing models (including time based, budget based, tranche based and result based models).
- Furthermore, we believe in reasonable, realistic pricing and value for money, a formula that has allowed our business to continue to grow year after year.
- We operate in an efficient and transparent way, fees and arrangements are clear and clients can check the progress of their transactions through a dedicated secure extranet.
- We work hard to be a truly client-focused law firm. This means understanding the unique needs and challenges of each market sector and providing a service that’s tailored to the particular concerns and requirements of each client.