Z&F INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY is a Central-China based trademark & patent law office. We manage both domestic and foreign application procedures for trademarks, designs, patents, copyrights, and domain names. Our activity abroad relies on an experienced team and associates carefully selected worldwide. Z&F represents many multinational corporations, as well as small to medium-enterprises and start-ups in respect of their trademarks and patents.
Attorneys and agents at Z&F are fully acquainted and experienced with Chinese IP laws. They graduated from China’s leading law schools with distinguished performance and some of them have training overseas and are fluent in English.
Clients come first at Z&F Intellectual Property. Our commitment is to provide quality, efficient and innovative services. Our services are based on the principles of teamwork and collaboration. We take time to understand our clients’ business so we produce tailored solutions.
Integrity. We focus on the values our clients received more than the results we achieved. Every agent in Z&F Intellectual Property is required to put themselves on the clients’ sides and to produce more economic and tailored solutions.
Teamwork and Collaboration. IP matters are generally complicated because they are multidisciplinary. Our agents have had different academic backgrounds and even different working experiences before entering law schools which allows us to produce better solutions by using our different talents.
Focus. Handling IP matters needs professional knowledge. All our partners have got master degree on IP laws and have good practicing records in this area. We know what our specialty is; and IP service is the only service we provide.
Keep improving. Our work is not merely competent, it is exceptional. Accomplishment of every case is a new start because we are well aware services indefinitely.
• Representing DOLS, a Spanish hair and beauty company, in negotiation with a trademark infringer and successfully resolving trademark infringement on the Internet.
• Counseling HANZHENGJIE, the oldest Chinese wholesale market brand, in the protection of trademarks through monitoring and providing integrated solutions.
• Acting for DURKEE, a Sino-US joint venture company, in its international patent and trademark registration
• Defending a registered trademark against an action of cancellation by Mengniu, a leading Chinese dairy group. We won the case and all our arguments were supported by the Chinese Trademark Office.
• Defending trademark applications against oppositions lodged by two international companies. We won all the eleven cases of opposition defense.
• Representing Wal-Mart at Shashi city, in resolving a bad-faith counterfeit complaint
• Acting for a defendant in a patent infringement litigation and successfully invalidated the patent at issue
Areas of law: