Sultans law was founded in Aleppo, Syria in 1998 by Attorney Samer Sultan and since 2012 expanded to Cairo, Egypt.We have gained an extensive experience in the Egyptian legal market since we started practicing in Cairo.Our Firm is specialized in all aspects of corporate and commercial law, commercial litigation, real estate and intellectual Property.
Sultans Law have developed substantial experience in all aspects of property and real estate law. We provide our services to local and foreign clients within the Egyptian and Syrian markets. Our real estate knowledge and experience enables us to advise regional and international developers, investors, contractors, financial institutions, operators, retailers and governmental entities in relation to all aspects of real estate legal practice, including:
- Licensing real estate developing companies and advising on legislative & Regulatory Issues.
- Advise on Real Estate Investment Funds, real estate warranties, different types of mortgages, insurance and issues related to buying and selling residential or commercial real estate.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of contracts and contractual relationships.
- Performing legal due diligence and identity any risky area.
- Contract interpretation and procedures during the course of a project involving a real estate as an asset.