Lisman Leckerling, P.C. is the current name of the law firm established in the late 1930’s when Louis Lisman opened his offices in Burlington, Vermont. Bernard Lisman, his brother, joined him in 1946 when the firm became Lisman & Lisman. The firm continued under that name, even as more lawyers joined the firm, until 2000 when the name was changed to reflect the larger size of the firm.
We take pride in seeking to maintain personalized service relationships rather than the benefits of pyramid staffing offered by larger firms. Lisman Leckerling, P.C. has evolved into a general practice firm serving individuals, businesses and nonprofits across a broad range of legal issues including many in which our lawyers have national recognition.