Don’t Settle for a Guilty Plea!I am Ready to Go to Trial Seeking a “NOT GUILTY” Verdict
If you or someone you know has been accused, charged, or arrested for a crime and need honest, practical legal advice from a reliable criminal defense attorney, call our Bel Air or Cecil County offices at (410) 836-5008 or (410) 392-5700 to discuss your options. Your initial consultation is FREE.
Your Criminal Defense Attorney Makes All The Difference Every criminal defense attorney at the Maryland Law Office of Shane P. Nolan focuses exclusively on criminal defense. With over 15 years of criminal defense experience, we have a reputation for aggressively representing individuals facing misdemeanor or felony charges. Our ability to analyze and evaluate cases, prepare strong defenses and obtain favorable outcomes is well known. Do not settle for a guilty plea; being charged and convicted of a crime can lead to job loss, a criminal record and jail time.
Here’s why we are the right Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney for you:
- You can call us anytime and we will return your call within 48 hours.
We will give you a free initial consultation and figure out what action should be taken.
- No case is too big or too small?—we handle criminal cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felonies.
- We will attempt to get you out of jail without posting bail or alternatively, we will argue for a bail reduction.
- We will not “dump” your case on the 1st court appearance by entering a “guilty” or “no contest” plea without investigating your case. Many Maryland criminal attorneys who charge low fees plead their clients out on the 1st court appearance.
- We will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to charges being filed or alternatively, if the case is filed we will attempt to reduce the charges.
- If your case goes to trial, we will seek a “Not Guilty” verdict—a criminal defense lawyer who is willing and prepared for trial often obtains a better result than a lawyer who simply “negotiates pleas.”
- We will keep you informed at all times regarding your case.
- We will guide you through the confusing processes of the criminal justice system.
- We will attempt to keep you out of jail by seeking sentencing alternatives such as house arrest / electronic monitoring, Community Service, and/or drug rehabilitation and counseling.
- We will provide aggressive defense representation from start to finish.
Felony or misdemeanor charges must be addressed promptly and aggressively by an experienced, skilled criminal defense lawyer who understands Maryland law and knows the criminal justice system. Let the Shane Nolan put his many years of experience to work for you to secure a favorable resolution of your case.
Under Maryland law YOU HAVE RIGHTS! We are here to guarantee they are fully protected. Call us to discuss your legal matter.
Law Office of Shane P. Nolan – Providing services in the following areas of law:
Credit Card Fraud
White Collar Crime