Practice Area: Corporate Law, Taxation, Hydropower, Banking, Insurance, Aviation, Project Finance, International business, International Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Education & Qualification:
• Oct 2013; LPC (Legal Practices Course), Cardiff University, UK.
• July 2010; LL.B. (Bachelors in Law) Hons, Cardiff University, UK.
• Attorney at Law: Admitted as an Advocate at the Nepal Bar Association in 2012.
Working as a Managing Associate at Gandhi and Associates, Anamnagar, Kathmandu,
• Assist Clients in legal Corporate matters ranging from Company Incorporation to
Company Secretarial work.
• Assist foreign investors to draft a Joint Venture Agreements and establish Joint
• Appear in various Courts representing corporate clients of the firm.
• Overlooking the Human Resources, Operational and financial management of the
• Assist in company compliance issues at various government authorities such as at
Department of Industries, Companies Registrar Office, Department of Electricity
Development, Tax office and any other relevant government departments.
• Assist in drafting and formalizing Board Minutes as well as Annual General Meeting
• Assist in purchasing of land for projects and importing explosives for the Companies
• Draft numerous agreements such as foreign Consultancy agreements and Land
• Assist in Immigration issues.
August 2010: Summer Placement Scheme at Fresh fields Bruckhaus Derringer, Brussels,
Belgium (Anti-Trust, Competition and Trade Department)
• Worked closely with senior associates on ongoing high-profile European Competition
• Learned the Procedural process of applications on a European Level.
Participated in the Pro-Bono training at Cardiff University, England to assist clients
with Alzheimer against the National Health Services.
• Successfully completed a Personal Development Program organized by Price Water
House Cooper and Cardiff Students Union in developing personal effectiveness.
(Focused areas: Time Management, Problem Solving, Team work, and Networking)
• Managing Associate, Gandhi and Associates, Kathmandu, 2010 – till date
* Member of Cardiff University Law Society for 4 years.
• Participated in the Duke Of Edinburgh’s Award for young people 2002-2006.