F. Pena Gama & Associates was founded by Francisco J. Peña Alcántara in 1946. The first office was established on a street called Palma Norte in historic downtown Mexico City. Subsequent years saw the rapid growth of the city. The expansion of the firm periodically created the need for larger, more modern space, and the firm left its original location.
As one of the few Mexican law firms with a presence in the United States, we continue our tradition of providing international legal services to individuals and companies from diverse regions such as Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, France, Switzerland, the United States, and Mexico.