Education & Qualification:
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from Purbanchal University, Kathmandu School of Law , Dadhikot-9, Bhaktapur, Nepal (2009- LL.B. 5th year major in Criminal Law and Justice)
• Intermediate of Management (+2) from Higher Secondary Education Board, Shree Mahakabi Devkota Higher Secondary School, Sunawal, Nawalparasi, Nepal (2004)
• School Leaving Certificate (S.L.C.) from Sayapatri High School, Parasi, Nepal (2000)
• Conducted a month research on ‘role of electronic media (on Newspapers) in strengthening democracy and peace process in Nepal” in 2004.
• Conducted research on ‘Socio-economic, political situation and awareness to constituent assembly election’ in Nuwakot district of Nepal in 2007.
• Work as Supervisor to LL.B. students for ‘crime trends in Kathmandu valley during April to August, 2008.
• Research and Field visit on Prison System of Nepal at Bhadragol Jail in 2008.
• Conducted an ‘Internship in teaching styles and methodology of professors’ at Kathmandu School of law from 1st October to 15 December 2008.
• Worked as Surveyor for field supervision with People Forum for Human Rights from 1st January 2008 to 15th April, 2009.
TRAINING AND PARTICIPATION
• Participated in ‘Trainings of Trainers (TOT) for street Law’ program from 16-20 January 2005, organized by KSL.
• Participated in paper presentation on the topic “Right to Education” on the 16th day special program relating to ‘Violence against Women (VAW)’ in the December, 2005.
• Actively ‘Mooted in an Inter-college moot court’ conducted by Kathmandu School of law (KSL) in 2006 AD during 3rd year course.
• Participated in a week long Trial Advocacy and Professional Ethics Training by Joint venture of CeLRRD and KSL in 2006.
• Participated in First Annual National Conference of Nepalese Law Students’, held in March 14-15, 2010 at Kathmandu, Nepal organized by Nepalese Law Students’ Association (NeLSA)
• “Naya Nepal ko Srijana, Ladh Janta Mara Nepali”, Hamro Patrika National Weekly newspaper (14 Dec. 2008)
• “Nepal Sanghiyetama…”, Aajko Nyay National Weekly newspaper (6th Dec. 2009)
• “Juvenile Justice System Hindrances in Nepalese Legal Practices”, Nyayadoot Bi-monthly magazine published by Nepal Bar Association (2066/2010)