Practice Area: Criminal, Commercial law
Education & Qualification:
(LL.M)TU, Nepal, Nepal Law Campus (Final Year)
BL, Tribhuban University of Nepal, 2060
2007 to till date: Member, Nepal Bar Association (Appellate Court Bar Patan)
1999 to till date: Practicing Lawyer as a Pleader and Advocate
2011- 2012: Member, Indigenous lawyers committee Appellate Court Patan Bar Association
2008-2011: Assistant Lawyer, Advocacy Forum Nepal
• Attended 8 days Training Program on Criminal Cases procedure and Forensic Science Jointly organized by New lawyers Group and Free student union Law Campus from 31st March to 7th April.
• Attended 5 days extensive training program on constituent Assembly jointly organized by New Lawyers Group and Free student Union Law Campus 13-17 August 2007 April.
• 7 days Law practitioner training organization by National Judicial Academic on 2007
• Attended the training for Lawyers for Development for the Legal professionalism jointly organized by the Appellate Court Patan Bar Association and CeLRRd from 10 to 12 June 2011
• Basic Mediation Training, 56 Hours for Mediators 9 to 15 July, 2012 orgainzed by Nepal Bar Association.
• Human Rights Law Advocacy and Rule of Law
• Presentation Skills
• Criminal justice
• Torture cases documentation