Education & Qualification:
Completed Year Degree/Board/Institute
2011 ongoing (Final year) Master in Laws (LL.M.)
Majoring in Human Rights Law and Gender Justice
Chakrabarti HaBi Education Academy (College of Law, Purbanchal University, Kathmandu, Nepal
2009 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Majoring in Environment and Development Law, Human Rights Law
Kathmandu School of Law, Purbanchal University, Bhaktapur
2004 Intermediate (10+2)
Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), Nepal
Kathmandu Institute of Science & Technology, Kamalpokhari
2001 School Leaving Certificate
His Majesty of Government of Nepal (H.M.G.)
Siddhartha Vanasthali Institute, Balaju, Kathmandu
• Participated in the 2nd winter residential School on ‘Socio-economic rights and good governance’ organized by Kathmandu school of Law from 18th to 24th October, 2005 at Nagarkot, Nepal.
• Successfully completed 3 days training on “Orientation Training for Potential volunteers” by RUNVAN (Returned UN volunteerism Association Nepal) in Kathmandu from December 9-11, 2007.
• Actively participated in a training “Environmental law and Justice in Nepal “in August 29th to 30th, 2008 organized by Nepal Bar Association.
• Completed “Beginners level 1” French language on 28/04/2009 at Alliance Francaise (French Campus) Kathmandu.
• Successfully Participated in “International Graduate Conference on Climate Change and People” in 15-19 November, 2010 organized by The Small Earth Nepal and The Consortium for Capacity Building at University of Colorado.
• Successfully participated in “Professional Capacity Development Training For Young Lawyers” from September-2 to December 5, 2012 organized by Nepal Bar Association with support of UNDP/ Enhancing Access to Justice Project.
• Successfully completed “Basic Mediation Training (42 hours)” from November -25 to December 1, 2012 organized by Nepal Bar Association with support of UNDP/ Enhancing Access to Justice Project.
December, 2011 – April, 2012 Compliance officer & Company Secretary
Commodity Future Exchange Limited (CFX)
Trade Tower Building, Thapathali, KTM
List of Duties
• Coordinating and facilitating with different organization
• Documentation of all company related documents
• Drafting bylaws, rules and managing meetings.
• Researching in National as well as international laws relating commodity exchange
• Developed excellent knowledge on coordination, facilitation.
• Strong knowledge on the use of Research tools and techniques
• Good public relation through coordination
February, 2011- December, 2011 Legal Researcher Voice For Justice & Research Center
List of Duties
• Drafting legal documents
• Case study of the legal disputes and legal research
• Legal Counseling
• In-depth knowledge of legal system of Nepal
• Good knowledge on drafting legal documents
• Expertise in counseling
June, 2010- November, 2011 Legal Assistant
Sawal Law Chamber & Associates
List of Duties
• Documentation and Reporting
• Building the customer relation and facilitating
• Assisting the different sections of Bank in operational duties
• Documentation, reporting and analytical skills
• Developed facilitation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong knowledge on building customer relation
March, 2009 – April, 2010 Director for Abroad Study
Millenium Institute Pvt. Ltd.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Counseling the students
• Coordination with others service providers
• Conducting research
• Maintenance of database
• Developed managerial and administrative skills
• Excellent knowledge on capacity development
• Achieved strong public relations
• Conducted a one month research on ‘role of press media (on magazines) in strengthening democracy and peace process in Nepal” in 2004 A.D.
• Conducted a field research on ‘Socio-economic rights and good governance of marginalized communities’ in (Palpa – Kumal and Nawalparasi – Bote) of Nepal in 26th December 2006 to 8th January 2007.
• Conducted a field research on ‘extent of laws influence on Nepalese society” in Nuwakot district from 30th July – 3rd August 2007.
Personal Skills and Competencies
• Mother Tongue: Nepali
• Hindi (Understandable)
• Other Language: English (Self-assessment)
Understanding Speaking Writing
Listening Reading Spoken Interaction Spoken Production
Proficient User Proficient User Proficient User Proficient User Proficient User
Social Skills and Competencies
• Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational and Managerial
• Team Work, Analysis/ Research and Planning, Analytical and Critical Thinking
• Computer (Office packages, Internet Applications & E-mail)
• Member of Kathmandu District Bar Since 2011
• Founder Member of Voice for Justice and Research Center (a legal service providers), URL: www.voiceforjustice.org.np
1. Advocate Ashish Adhikari, Alpha Law Chamber, Anamnagar, Kathmandu (Former HoD of LL.B. Department, Kathmandu School of Law), E-mail: [email protected], Cell: +977-9851099456
2. Dr. Tek Bahadur Ghimire, Deputy Attorney General, Attorney General Office, Ramshahpath, Kathmandu, Tel: +977-1-4240210, Cell: +9779849206156.